Leigha's Mom and Dad

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Hmmmm...My first time

I have decided to start blogging since the blog bug is running around my office. My original plan was to start this when I was 1 month away from my due date. My memory is almost non-existent and I figured a journal of sorts would remind me of what I went through to help me decide if I ever want to do this again (so far so good).

I wanted a place where dad and I could post pictures of our upcoming bundle of joy. Also, since I am cheap and don't like paying for text messages, I wanted a place to put her pictures once she has graced this world with her presence (sounds like something dad would say).

To my sister: don't be jealous
To my mom: you can access the internet...it is easy... you can do it!
To my brother: you will never see this...hmm what do you use the internet for?...nevermind, I don't want to know.

To Leigha's dad: GET YOUR OWN!!! j/k you can have fun too.

Love Always,
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home