Leigha's Mom and Dad

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 09, 2005

Rambles

My wonderful coworkers have “motivated” me to write this week’s blog. So I will begin this message with a shout out to them and a special shout out to Susan for helping the html challenged (me) put the ticker up.


Thoughts for the week:

Glad that dad is back from his sabbatical. I didn’t want him to go to Houston in wake of the flood of victims of Hurricane Katrina but we are just going to say that he is back with us happier and more importantly, unscathed.

I was very sick Monday night and all day Tuesday. I am glad that I already used baby wipes for my “personal needs” or else I would have had another issue arise from my sickness (TMI – he he). But I did manage to scrub my bathroom sink free from the stain of vomited fruit cocktail. I am so not looking forward to the kid germs that Leigha will bring home. For some reason,

Leigha is moving a lot less. I think she is running out of room. When she kicks, it hurts but I am happy that I feel her move at all.

Dad wants to go see a scary movie tonight. I told him that it might make me go into labor. SO, if I am not heard from just leave your congratulatory notes!

Wow, when I created the ticker I had no idea how many days I had left. At one point, Dad would give me a daily countdown but I told him to stop because the 210 days and 197 days were not that encouraging. But as of this post, 99 days left!!! I am truly overjoyed. I am 6 ½ months pregnant!!! (Yes, I love exclamation points!J)

Ok, that is enough until next week. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home