Leigha's Mom and Dad

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 12, 2005

Preparing for Ms. Leigha...


Mommy and Daddy were SUPPOSED to window shop for bedding this past Sunday but we were unable to pass up the Snoopy & Family baby bedding for Leigha.

We purchased the 6 piece set (includes: comforter, bumper, fitted sheet, diaper stacker, valance, and bedskirt), mobile, wall border, a musical Snoopy, and a snoopy blanket. The Burlington we visited didn't have the wall hangings or the lamp or else we would have picked those up too. So, I just put them on our registry today and hope that someone will go to a Burlington that stocks them (actually, they had the lamp but the only one available was the floor model which was broken).

Daddy wants to buy the crib and other furniture within the next few weeks. He is so excited! I am as well. I am so ready to laugh at daddy as he tries to put the crib together. I put a few up together several years ago but I am NOT saying that I am a professional.

Can't wait to see you baby girl,
Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home