Leigha's Mom and Dad

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 16, 2005

Meet the twins


Kennedy (aka Mookie) - My niece

  1. The only other person, besides mommy & daddy, concerned with Leigha day and night. She always wants to know if she is moving, if I had a good day, how I am feeling, and what I have eaten. She is also my biggest critic when it comes to junk food and it being healthy for Leigha.
  2. Mookieisms – She told me the other night that she was about to put this Kindergartener against the wall for always flirting with her brother. She also told me that her cousin was hanging out (Leigha) when my shirt lifted and exposed my belly. I told my sister she needs to write a book about mookieisms.

Kendall (aka Baby Cakes or Big K)- My nephew

  1. Innocence - He has this innocence to him that is so adoring at first. But when you see his other side, you still remember that he is so sweet and kind and loves his Auntie very much. He also loves Leigha very much. Every time I see him, he runs to me, rubs my belly, and says BABY in a voice that would have appeared as a character on Fat Albert.
  2. Athleticism - I have never seen such a reserved person explode during sports. He is an AWESOME soccer player. I hope that he remembers his favorite person in the world when he signs a Gatorade contract at 10.

I love them both dearly like they are my own. They expect to see me at their games. They have even told me that they want me to drag Leigha there too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is all political. it is a conspiracy against kennedy. there is no record of her having actually made a threat or violent act against an innocent kindergarten student. as for kendall he is sneaky and sometimes very tacky.

listen to your auntie leigha, the twins are complex. mookie will be all up in your face so let us know if she is violating you. kendall will probably just stare and not say much at all b/c he'll be grinning too hard. just don't get too much attention from gram and you'll be fine!!!

2:03 PM  
Blogger LB's Mom & Dad said...

Hmmm...anonymous, did you not read my second post when I told my SISTER not to be jealous? Kennedy confessed to the threat and even said that she was going to put the girl against the fence the next day! I love Mookie and I want her to take up for Leigha like she takes up for her brother (12 minutes her junior).

- Mommy (aka younger sister of anonymous)

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home