Leigha's Mom and Dad

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2005

My Baby's Head is NOT THAT BIG


So I missed posting last week because I knew we had a doctor’s appointment Friday where I was going to have a sonogram.

My baby’s head is not that big!!! Thank you to all the wonderful people (my mother included) who have said that Leigha has a big head. A few friends have even said that I will have to have a cesarean delivery.
I told Daddy that if she does have a big head then it will be his entire fault. He responded by saying that I have a big head as well. A few of my friends agreed!

ANYWAYS…

As of my visit Friday, I have a net gain of 3 pounds (lost 2 since last visit). Leigha weighs 2 pounds and 2 ounces. She is also measuring 2 days ahead of her due date now but they didn’t change the date.

I love my little girl, big head and all.

- Mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home