Leigha's Mom and Dad

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

WE GOT A CRIB!!!



I am proud to report that Daddy and I purchased a crib this weekend! It was the color I wanted and it did the things I wanted (covert to a full size bed). PLUS, it was $100 cheaper than what we expected to pay. Mommy is really happy!!! Oh, Daddy is happy too.

It didn’t take us long to pick the one we wanted and amazingly we both agreed without discussion. The sad part about the trip was that we drove Mommy’s car and the crib would not fit in my trunk (even with the back seat down). So we called our good friend Tommy (who lives in Valley Ranch – not too far from the store). Tommy transported the crib for us and even agreed to let us store it in his garage.

THANKS TOMMY!

I AM SO HAPPY!

- Mommy

PS 67 Days to GO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home