Leigha's Mom and Dad

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Leigha's Mommy Has TOO much time on her hands!

Well baby girl, you’re almost done… Lol like a Lemon cake…As you can see, daddy has been a little busy and mommy hasn’t…She has posted a million times WOW…But never the less, you will see how we will always be on the go, but being very productive. From all the articles we read, we’re told for the most part you’re cooked but just browning. I’m sure you’re perfect. Your mom and I spat day in and out about you and I have decided I have first dibbs on holding you, no exception!!!!!! (Tuki) Our biggest puzzle is to know from whom you will get what. I have made a bet with the world that you will be my clone. My sister talks about you all the time and is so excited of your pending arrival. So get ready, you will a little star. Cameras flashing, red carpet, the whole 9 yards… 72 days to go, I bet about 60...Stay warm in there baby girl it’s getting cold…Kisses and hugs ……Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home