Leigha's Mom and Dad

Lilypie2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

My 1st baby shower


I thought that this was a cute picture of my niece and I at my baby shower this weekend.

She and her brother were a big help when it came time to opening gifts. Before then, we really didn't see her brother because he was too busy playing pool and feeding his face. Gotta love my babycakes.

It was a really great shower and very well organized. The place was great. The food was great. But the best part was that everyone there loved my baby :). I was very proud of myself for not crying.


Folanda, Yolanda, & Auntie Breanne plays "Guess that Pooh"


Kendral, Jason & Tommy plays "Who Can Drink out of the Bottle"



Veronica & I





I would like to give a special thanks to the Daisies for throwing the shower for me:



















L to R: Metra, Kelly, ME, Shirley, Desiree & Lakeisha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home